Saturday, February 23, 2008

omg

I was really excited the other day when my March issue of Elle arrived. There's a really gorgeous editorial of Marion Cotillard in it! I think she's fantastically gorgeous. I loved La Vie En Rose. You can see the rest of the images here. Lovely.

I am also really excited about the Louis Vuitton ads for this season because I love the Richard Prince bags. My favorite is the Duderanch. I think it's gorgeous. I don't think this line is very practical though. Not like I could ever own one, but still, it's a bit too colorful and arty to be used as an everyday bag, n'est-ce pas? I just love to look at it. Sigh.

I'm not sure what else there is to say. Oh oh! I am going to see Kate Nash in April which is beyond exciting for me!!!

I think that's all for now.

xx

No comments: