Sunday, June 24, 2007

my super sweet sixteen

My polisci professor showed us this in class this past week.



The sad thing is that this is so true. My Super Sweet Sixteen is ridiculously addictive. I am watching one right now and this girl has an awful lisp/accent and she totally has like one fat friend who isn't allowed to talk much, it's funny and she's totally mean to her. [It's like really sad because I would totally be the fat friend, so I guess I should feel sorry for the chubby girl, but I don't.] Yet, I just can't make myself change the channel. It's not like there's anything else I could be doing... That girl got a Lexus for her 15th birthday (this episode is actually the girl's 15th birthday). What does a 15 year old need a Lexus for? It's not even the car she wanted--she wanted it on the day of her party. This show cracks me up. Her party's ruined now.

I always enjoy the car scenes because it's never the car the kid wanted. It's hilarious. Those poor kids (eyeroll). Ew, this girl really should adjust her tiara, she looks stupid.

Okay, that's my spiel about My Super Sweet Sixteen. Hey, if it's good enough for Anderson Cooper to watch, then it is good enough for me. Besides, nothing says entertainment than teenagers throwing tantrums over not getting the right car and spending all of Daddy's money. Like, I just don't get it. Why do we watch this crap? And even worse, why did I just go "Oh no you didn't" when my cable decided to have an emergency testing moment? LAME.

I really need to find something else to watch...

No comments: