Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kate Nash!


So, Tuesday night I saw Kate Nash at the Variety Playhouse in Atlanta and it was fucking amazing! She is so so adorable and her band is so cute. I really had an amazing time--she puts on a great show. Standing in front row, I have decided, is the best way to see a gig. The audio was a bit messed up on the first two songs, so we really couldn't hear her singing, but I had actually walked by the venue earlier in the evening and heard a bit of her doing Pumpkin Soup which was pretty awesome too.

Set list (according to, well, a set list):
Pumpkin Soup
Shit Song
Stitching Leggings
We Get On
Birds
Nicest Thing
Seagulls
Dickhead
Pick Pocket
Paris
Skeleton Song
Mariella
Mouthwash
Foundations

Don't you want to share the guilt
Punk Song
Merry Happy


Anyways, I had an incredible time! And would totally go see her again because she seriously is so amazing. I also, met a couple of cool people who were also charmed by Kate's Britishness of having tea underneath her keyboard!

kate's tea

No comments: